**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
At Forfusion we take pride in delivering world class engineering and IT support services to our ever-growing client base. We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and resourceful Citrix engineer to join our team.
There’s never been a more exciting time for us, and we’re looking for like-minded and talented individuals who can help us build our business on this exciting journey…
Who Will Succeed in This Role?
Our support engineers share a common set of characteristics and bring the experience that drives innovation and delivers customer value, in particular they:
- Have a good understanding of the wider technology industry, including current and emerging digital strategies, solutions and trends.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a proficiency in conveying complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Possess situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from both business and technology perspectives.
- Display an ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including strong customer facing and team collaboration skills.
- Show empathy, curiosity, and a desire to challenge and constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results.
For this role specifically, we require the following knowledge, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 1 Citrix CCA (Virtualisation, Virtual Apps/Desktop, Networking/SD-WAN).
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Citrix technologies to include the following services and applications:
- Application Layering
- Cloud (inc. Workspace)
- Virtual Apps
- Virtual Desktop
- Endpoint Management
- A solid understanding of the following related solutions and products:
- Networking (preferably Cisco)
- Storage and virtualisation (Nutanix, VMware, DellEMC, HP and Cisco HX)
- Backup and DR (Veeam, Mimecast, MessageLabs)
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships to understand and interpret client requirements.
- Display the ability to accurately and diligently record written information.
- Ability to manage time effectively and successfully prioritise workload.
- Be able to work flexibly and participate in an out of hours on-call rota.
You are looking for advancement and investment in you. You want to progress along clear milestones which are 100% within your control. When you're stuck, you have the humility to ask for help and feel no shame in doing so. You want to be trained, coached, mentored, challenged and stretched. You relish a different culture that affords you flexibility, sensible work/life integration and the chance to be an integral part of a winning team.