**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
At Forfusion we take pride in delivering world class solutions, project delivery and managed services to our rapidly growing customer base. We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and resourceful individual to join our team to help design, deploy and support secure IP environments, using the latest Cisco security products and services.
There’s never been a more exciting time for us, and we’re looking for like-minded, ambitious individuals who can help us take our business to the next level and disrupt the market place.
Who Will Succeed In This Role?
Our senior engineers share a common set of characteristics and bring the experience that drives innovation and delivers customer value, in particular they:
- Have a good understanding of the wider technology industry, including current and emerging digital strategies, solutions and trends.
- Understand the importance of cyber security in today’s enterprise networks and are passionate about keeping customers secure and keeping threats at bay.
- Possess situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from both business and technology perspectives.
- Display an ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including strong customer facing and team collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate accountability, integrity, empathy, curiosity, and a desire to challenge and constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results.
What Qualifications And Experience Are Required?
You will have experience in designing, configuring and supporting complex Cisco environments with a focus on network security solutions, products and architectures. A wider understanding of Microsoft networking, application web security, cryptography and PKI is also highly desirable. Requirements specific to this role are as follows:
- Cisco CCNP Security (aiming for CCIE Security).
- Other industry security qualifications are desirable including CISSP, CEH, CISA/CISM.
- Demonstrable experience creating secure network HLD’s and building secure network architectures derived from customer business requirements.
- Experience designing, configuring and supporting Cisco architectures and able to demonstrate a high degree of technical competency with Cisco products including NGFW with FirePOWER Services, ISE, AMP, Stealthwatch, OpenDNS/Umbrella, AnyConnect etc.
- Excellent understanding of cloud computing both public and private, and how to secure cloud infrastructures including AWS, Azure, Google etc.
- Ability to build valuable business relationships, to uncover customer pain points, and derive solution requirements; all through the employment of effective verbal and written communication.
- Experience with wider industry products and solutions such as Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint and F5.
- Experience designing and deploying security management systems including SIEM.
You are looking for advancement and investment in you. You want to progress along clear milestones which are 100% within your control. When you're stuck, you have the humility to ask for help and feel no shame in doing so. You want to be trained, coached, mentored, challenged and stretched. You relish a different culture that affords you flexibility, sensible work/life integration and the chance to be an integral part of a winning team.